With over 2 dozen Spyder laser alignments under my belt I have made a few interesting observations:
- Only 50% of Spyders I’ve seen have matching tire pressures (<0.5 psi difference) on the front wheels. Non matching pressures can lead to pulling to one side, excessive tire wear, poor turning, etc.
- 15% of the Spyders have off center steering sensor reading before any alignment actions.
- around 20% of the Spyders have had some error code(s) in BUDS history
- no belt adjustments have been needed
- 100% of the Spyders seen have needed alignment adjustments
- perdicting how long it will take is a fools bet- you never know until you’re done.
- 100% of the Spyder owners are pleasant!