The Other Wheel is Now offering Rolo Laser Alignments for all Can-Am Spyder Models in the Maryland/D.C./Virginia Area
On 3/25/14 BRP issues a service bulletin to their dealers named “Roadster alignment specifications, number 2014-6. “In this bulletin BRP endorses The True Laser Track patented Laser System and recommends their dealers use this revolutionary new method to align the Spyder.
On 3/25/2015 BRP issues a additional service bulletin to their dealers named Roadster alignment specifications, number 2015-6, endorsing True Laser track for the 2nd year in a row
On 2/25/2016 BRP issues a additional service bulletin to their dealers named Roadster alignment specifications, number 2016-6, endorsing True Laser track for the 3rd year in a row
Despite these 3 critical service bulletins not a single Licensed Maryland Can-Am dealer invested in the equipment and offers laser alignment for the Spyders they sell. I HAVE!
In about an hour I will-
- Check tire pressure and drive belt alignment
- Measure alignment of front tires to rear
- Adjust front to rear alignment
- Measure both front tires toe
- Adjust front tires toe (to BRP specs and adjust for your weight)
- Reset all BUDS values related to alignment sensors
- Check BUDS for prior error codes and report to owner
- Turn Sypder over to owner for test ride!
The cost is $110 cash or $120 credit/debt card ($10 discount per Spyder for 2 or more)
I will do a limited number of events each season and offer special pricing if there are 5+ pre-booking
- You must remove any wheel hub accessories other than the standard Spyder hub inserts. GlowRyders, IPS wheel hubs, etc. must be removed by you before I can perform an alignment.
- Your tires should be in good shape and properly balanced. Remember -replacement of your Spyder rims or wheels may require a new alignment.
- Your shocks should be adjusted to your typical ride setting.
Call to schedule an alignment. Remember- this is not my full time job so I am limited in availability to weekends or evenings. There are some amazing ride spots in the area and I am down the street from historic Elliott City- come and make a day of it.